How to Apply

If you are interested in the M.S. or Ph.D. program in Entomology, you can apply through the Rutgers Graduate Admissions website.

For the Masters in Public Health in Vector Biology, you can apply through the School of Public Health.

If you would like additional information regarding research and opportunities, please send an email to the Center for Vector Biology. Be sure to include your contact information.

Center for Vector Biology